When registering on http://www.DJSatellitesAndAerials.com (the Website and henceforce referred to as DJSA) and using any web pages accessible from the Website (collectively known as the “web pages”), you, the participant, accept our General Terms and Conditions as set out here (“the Terms”).
- Extent of Service
DJSA offer you in the web pages an Internet service which provides a platform on which you can view a large number of products and services. It is intended to provide you with rapid and easy access to our, information about our products and services.
- Data Protection
The protection of your personal information is of extreme importance to us. DJSA tries its utmost to ensure online data protection.
- Participant Conduct
You alone are responsible for all the Content of your transmission to DJSA and the resulting consequences. You agree that you:
- Will not transmit any Content to DJSA whose reproduction would mean a violation of copyright or other rights of a third party.
- Will not use any offered online service of DJSA for pornographic, immoral, dishonest or illegal purposes. The use of the services offered by DJSA for publishing or other circulation of material with pornographic, punishable, libelous or other dishonest or illegal content is prohibited. Equally, the circulation of material of anti-constitutional, extremist and/or forbidden groups is prohibited. The disregard of these Terms by you or a third party, who has used the online services of DJSA with your agreement shall lead to your immediate disqualification from use of or access to the web pages DJSA reserves the right to claim for compensation on an indemnity basis.
- Will run no advertising, send no chain letters or such like or offer the sale of products or services.
- Will send no Content to DJSA which contains software, applications, programs or “viruses” which impair or damage the function of the hardware or software of DJSA or that of other participants.
- Will not give false or unclear information or register oneself under a false identity when registering.
- Will not falsify or delete legends or other references of Content sent to DJSA.
- Will not defame or in any other way harass other participants.
- Will not register the personal data of other participants.
- Will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any DJSA service, nor to any data, network or system whatsoever.
- Will not send either multiple E-mails or one large email so as to annoy another participant or affect their use of the web pages.
- Will not interfere with DJSA’ network comprising users of the web pages.
- Will not conduct activities which cause inconvenience, annoyance or needless anxiety to others.
- Will not conduct activities which violate the privacy or property rights of DJSA.
- Will not infringe laws or other regulations in the context of the participation in the online services offered by DJSA.
- DJSA reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disqualify participants who infringe laws, good conduct, these Terms or for any other reason which DJSA considers to be a serious abuse of the Internet services provided by DJSA and to remove content from our web pages.
The Content published by DJSA is protected by copyright. Copying and/or amending all or part of the Content, particularly for commercial or advertising use requires the prior written permission of DJSA. The making or amending of copies (either saved or printed) of opinions, product judgments or other statements for personal and not commercial use is permitted provided that legends or other references will not be falsified or deleted. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of Content without the prior written permission of DJSA is prohibited.
- Exclusion from Guarantee
You agree that you shall use the Content contained in our Web Pages at your own risk, you shall rely on the Content at your own risk and you will not make any claim against DJSA in relation to the Content. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided on the Web Pages.
- Restriction of Liability
DJSA attempts to ensure that the information available on the Web Pages at any one time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that this information will be fault-free and we cannot be responsible if products and services offered by us as agents for third parties. We cannot accept liability for any errors and omissions and we reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed products and services. We will endeavor to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. DJSA will not be liable for representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any product or service referred to in these Web Pages DJSA does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use/access of the Web Pages.
- Changes to the General Terms of Service
DJSA retains the right to change the Terms.
- Ineffectiveness of Terms
Should any provision of the Terms in whole or in part, be determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Choice of Law and Place of Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
DJSA failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any part of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under these Terms.